The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Program Masters Scholarships for Public Strategy and Great Administration Program offers excellent graduates from developing nations the opportunity to get a Master’s degree in disciplines that are of special importance for the social, political and economic development of their home nation at German institutions of higher education.
Taking part Programs in Host Institutions:
The scholarships are awarded for chosen Master courses at German institutions of higher education recorded below:
• Hertie School of Administration, Berlin: Master of Public Approach (MPP)
• University of Duisburg-Essen: Mama Development and Administration
• Willy Brandt School of Public Approach at the University of Erfurt: Master of Public Strategy (MPP)
• Leuphana University of Lüneburg: Public Economics, Law and Governmental issues (PELP)
• Hochschule Osnabrück: Management in Non-Benefit Organizations
• University of Osnabrück: Master of Vote based Administration and Civil Society
• University of Passau: Master of Administration and Public Arrangement
• University of Potsdam: Master of Public Management (MPM)
The courses have an international introduction and are instructed in German as well as English.
Number of Scholarships:
The scholarship scheme is available to candidates from Africa, Latin America, North/Focal America, South Asia, Southeast Asia just as from nations in the Middle East. See rundown of qualified nations.
DAAD scholarship holders inside the Helmut-Schmidt-Program are exempted from educational cost expenses. DAAD pays a month to month scholarship rate of presently 850 €. The scholarship additionally incorporates commitments to health protection in Germany, fitting travel stipend, a study and research subsidy just as lease subsidies or potentially recompenses for companions as well as children where appropriate.
Before their study programs, all scholarship holders get a 6-months-German language course from April 2020 to September 2020.
The scholarship targets all around qualified graduates with a first university degree (Bachelor or comparable) who in the future need to effectively add to the social and economic development of their home nations. The scholarships are offered both for young graduates without professional experience and for mid-career professionals.
The fundamental DAAD criteria for determination are: the study results, knowledge of English (and German), political and social commitment, a persuading depiction regarding the subject-related and individual inspiration for the study project in Germany and the normal advantage after the arrival to the home nation.
The latest university degree ought to have been gotten amid the six years before the application for the scholarship. Candidates can’t be considered in the event that they have remained in Germany for over 15 months at the time of application.
All Master courses have further extra requirements that must be fulfilled by the candidates at any case.
HOW TO APPLY