The Addax Petroleum Development (Nigerian) Restricted (APDNL) Joint Endeavor in compatibility of its Corporate Social Obligation welcomes reasonably qualified candidates for its 2018/2019 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
To meet all requirements for thought, candidates MUST be:
Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Ensured 100 level students at the time of application (Just students conceded in 2018/2019 academic session)
For OND students, the award will be for 2 years as it were
NOTE: The accompanying classes of students ought not apply:
200 level students or more
Current recipients of comparative Awards from different Organizations and Offices
Just Indigenes of APDNL Host People group in Waterways, Akwa Ibom and Imo States Ought to apply for the Host People group Legitimacy Award.
NOTE: The bent test will occur at assigned focuses to be conveyed to candidates on a later date and candidates are to fully hold up under the expense of transportation to and from Fitness test focuses.
Technique for Application:
- Before you begin this application, guarantee you have clearly examined duplicates of the accompanying archives
Passport photograph with white foundation not over 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID Card
Evidence of Local Government Area of Starting point
- Letter from Community Leader (Candidates for Host People group Legitimacy Award)
- Guarantee the reports are named by what they speak to abstain from stirring up archives amid transfer
- Guarantee you join the proper reports when requested to transfer
- Guarantee to give legitimate Email and Telephone Contact for powerful correspondence
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Multiple applications draw in a disqualification punishment from the Scholarship Board
Getting NIN isn’t necessary so as to finish your application